The Max Kohler Foundation makes grants primarily in Switzerland and generally chooses to support established partners who have a proven track record and are able to achieve their goals in a sustainable way.
No unsolicited enquiries or grant applications will be accepted until December 31, 2019.
We do not accept grant applications for:
- Art for Art Programme (see fields of activity)
- Support for individuals (emergency relief, charity, etc.)
- Production of art works
- Purchasing artwork
- Small-scale art projects or projects by non-professionals
- Retrospective funding to cover financial gaps
- Renovation/reconstruction of buildings